Sunday, December 23, 2018

Christmas Countdown 2018 - Day 23

Revisiting the Detailed Poinsettia . . . this time with a mini pizza box!


Yes, this is the exact same poinsettia as the pillow box from two days ago - but this time I attached it to the top of a mini pizza box.

Before I did anything else, I spritzed the entire pizza box with the same solution as I used for the pillow box (Frost White Shimmer Paint and rubbing alcohol).

Then I glued a 3" x 3" piece of Old Olive card stock to the top of the box before adding the doily/poinsettia assembly.

I wanted the inside of the box to be pretty too, so I added another piece of Old Olive card stock on the bottom (3-3/8" x 3-3/8") before adding the gift.  I cut the outline of the poinsettia in Old Olive and Mossy Meadow and punched a few holes in it so I could pin the brooch to it.  (The beaded mini doily was from my stash -- something I crocheted several years ago.)


I hope you enjoyed this quick project!  View the ingredients list from my December 21 post by clicking HERE.  The mini pizza box is listed below.

Cathy  ;D



1 comment: