Saturday, December 22, 2018

Christmas Countdown 2018 - Day 22

Is anyone besides me a box junkie?  I LOVE these little gift boxes made by my friend Chris Pereira!  And they're perfect for small gifts (like the beautiful pair of earrings I found inside the tiny red box) or chocolates.


The small gift box in front was made from Real Red card stock using a box die and some embellishments from Chris's stash; the one in the back is a pre-cut gable box available from Stampin' Up!  (The box pictured is a shimmery white; also available in silver.)  Both boxes were embossed with the Tin Tile Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder before assembling and embellishing.  Doesn't get any easier than that!

Thanks, Chris!

Cathy  ;D


1 comment:

  1. You are much too kind! These were so simple and easy to make and I recommend these products totally! There are several SU embossing folders that work beautifully with boxes and I would encourage everyone to give it a try. Why make an everyday box when you can zip it up with an embossing folder. Thanks Cathy!

    ReplyDelete