Thursday, December 27, 2018

A Christmas Surprise!

I want to share with you this morning a wonderful surprise gift my friends gave me at a holiday party last Friday.  I coordinate the monthly Rose Hill Stamp Camp, so the demos who regularly participate were very sneaker and clever and made this wonderful gift for me!

Click on image for closer look.

The piece is 12" x 12"; the individual 3" squares were made by (left to right, top to bottom):

Cathleen Garcia, Patricia Parker, Bev Derringer
Joline Sanchez, Debby Blair, Cathe Valdez
Chris Pereira, Terry Kaspari, Tina Smith

Joline coordinated and assembled all the squares into this wonderful shadow box.

Thanks, ladies!  You're the best!!!

Cathy  ;D

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully now you know how much we love you! It was truly a pleasure to be able to surprise you with this and I am so very glad that you like it.

    ReplyDelete