Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Christmas Countdown - A Trio of Gift Tags

 This trio of sweet tags will brighten any holiday package!

Click on image for closer look.

These tags were quick and easy to make using some Stampin' Up! punches and a bit of card stock and patterned paper!

Materials

For all tags
* Crumb Cake card stock: 4-1/4" x 2" for tag base
* Delightful Tag Topper Punch
* White card stock: 3-1/4" x 1-1/2" for sentiments and "To/From" pieces on back **
* Kraft twine from my stash: about 12" for hanging string

Additional materials for Snowman tag
* Snowman Builder Punch
* Scraps for punch:
   * Shimmery White card stock (snowman)
   * Black card stock (hat)
   * Pumpkin Pie card stock (nose)
   * Soft Suede card stock (arms)
* Starform Black Glitter Stickers from my stash (eyes and buttons)
* Iridescent Starform Glitter Stickers from my stash

Additional materials for Candy Cane tag
* Candy Cane Builder Punch (retired)
* Red and White Striped patterned paper from my stash (candy cane)
* Real Red card stock (bow)
* Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (bow)
* Red Starform Glitter Stickers from my stash

Additional materials for Tree tag
* Pine Tree Punch
* Green and White patterned paper from my stash (tree)
* Iridescent Starform Glitter Stickers from my stash
* Clear Star Rhinestone from my stash

The back piece is the same for all tag designs.

Oh, what fun!

Cathy  ;D

Additional note:  
** All sentiments for these tags were created with Word and printed on 8-1/2" x 11" white card stock, and then trimmed to 3-1/4" x 1-1/2".  The corners were then trimmed with a fun little corner punch from my stash.




1 comment: