Monday, December 6, 2021

Christmas Countdown - Snow Place Double-Z Side Pull Card

Wow, stampers!  I can't believe I haven't shared this card design with you yet!  This card was made earlier this year in both my July 2021 Zoom class and my September class at The Craft Box.  Guess I was saving it for my Christmas Countdown.

Click on photo for closer look.

This is the coolest thing ever -- a double-z fold card made from one piece of card stock!  Thanks to Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Angie Leach for the idea.  View Angie's original design at Too Cool Stamping: December 2015 (you'll need to scroll down a bit to find it) along with complete instructions and cutting layout.

The original card was made using the Snow Place stamp set.  My card was made with the Snow Wonder stamp set.  The materials list for my version appears below.

Stampin' Up! Products
Snow Wonder stamp set and Snow Time Dies (snowman and trees)**
Sentiment stamp from my stash***
Basic Gray Classic Stampin' Pad (tree images)
Black Ink (snowman image and sentiment)
Paper:
* Night of Navy card stock (5-1/2" x 4-1/4" for card base; 2-7/8" x 2-3/4" and 5" x 3/4" to mat Designer Series Paper)
* Misty Moonlight card stock (9-3/4" x 4")
* White card stock (4-1/4" x 2-7/8" for inside; scraps for trees)
* Feels Like Frost 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper (retired) (2-3/4" x 2-5/8" and 4-7/8" x 5/8" for card front)

I hope you follow the link above to get instructions and try this card design.****  Once you get the cutting layout down, this will be the only Z-fold card you will ever want to make again!

Cathy  ;D

Additional notes:
** Snow Wonder stamp set and Snow Time Dies are currently on the Last Chance List and will retire January 3, 2022, or when supplies are depleted.  (When I checked this morning -- 12/6/2021 -- both items were still available, and the dies were marked 20% off the catalog price.)
*** Sentiment is from Chilled Out stamp set by C.C. Designs.
**** Contact me if you have problems finding the online instructions.



No comments:

Post a Comment