Monday, December 13, 2021

Christmas Countdown - Cheesy Christmas Tree Bread

Ok, to be honest I hadn't planned to do food again so soon . . . but I ran across this while I was searching online for some January card class inspiration.  My mouth started watering as soon as I saw this photo, so I just had to share!

Click on photo for closer look.
Warning, if you're not drooling now,
you will be when you see the closeup view!

This beautiful and tasty Christmas Tree starts with refrigerated pizza dough from your grocery store!  It's easy-peasy and a wonderful addition to your holiday table!  Serve with marinara or pizza sauce for dipping.

Visit Cheesy Christmas Tree Bread from pizza dough - A Gouda Life for the recipe and all the details.

This is definitely on my list for Christmastime football viewing!  But now I need to go find something to eat!

Cathy  ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment