Friday, May 25, 2012
Sweet Spring Card (April Class Project)
This card is based on a design by Annette John, and features the Designer Cut Cards & Envelopes which were available in the 2012 Occasions Mini Catalog. I hesitated in posting this case, since the Simply Sent kit is no longer available -- and Stampin' Up! has no simply sent kits in the new catalog. But I decided to go ahead and put it up here anyway in case you're able to find similar pre-cut cards.
* Blushing Bride card stock (119796; 8-1/2” x 11”, 24 sheets, $6.95) (5-1/2” x 4-1/4; scraps for dies) (available only through the end of May 2012, or while supplies last)
Stampin’ Up! Accessories:
* Designer Cuts Cards & Envelopes Set (125414, 8 sets, $9.95) **
* Big Shot Die Cutting Machine (113439, $99.95)
* Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die (118138, $11.95)
* Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (118309, 3 punches, $16.95)
* Blushing Bride ½” Stitched-Poly Ribbon (119267, 15 yds., $8.95) (available only through the end of May 2012, or while supplies last)
* Basic Pearls Self-Adhesive Jewels (119247, 150 pcs., $4.95)
* Mini Glue Dots (103683, 300 dots, $4.95)
* Sticky Strip (104294, 10 yds., $6.95)
1. Cut a length of ribbon about 6" - 6-1/2" long; weave through open work on front of card and secure on back with Mini Glue Dots. Adhere card stock to the back of the card front with Sticky Strip and Mini Glue Dots.
2. Adhere butterflies to front with Mini Glue Dots; embellish with self-adhesive pearls. Adhere flowers to centers of cutwork designs with Mini Glue Dots, and embellish with one small pearl in the center.
That's it! A beautiful card ready to send in minutes.