Sunday, January 1, 2023

Happy 2023!!!

It's a new year, and my much-needed holiday break is almost over!  

The projects I had planned to complete during my break have been partially completed -- my living room and bedroom are in pretty good shape now, and I've put away supplies and cleared a path and a good bit of working space in my craft room.  One of my hopes for the coming year is to be able to actually put my supplies away between classes instead of piling them up and moving on immediately to preparing for the next class.  Unfortunately, "later" sometimes means a month or more after the class, during which time I've spent more time looking for supplies than I would have spent putting them away in the first place!!!  I'm hoping to be a little more disciplined about returning things to their proper place this coming year . . . .

The best things are that I've had a couple of weeks to catch up on lost sleep and have had some fun times with my sweet grandson!!!

Today I'm struggling a little to get back into my rigorous schedule, but I'm sure it'll all click right back into place within the next week or so.

My class and stamp camp schedule kicks back into gear this coming Friday, January 6, at 9 a.m., with registration day for my Women's Connection card making classes in Broomfield.  Then on Saturday, January 7, I'll be traveling to Longmont  for Sassy Stampers Stamp Camp.

The big news for 2023 is that I'm returning to The Craft Box with my creative card making classes the third Friday afternoon of each month!  One important change:  You will no longer need to contact The Craft Box to make your reservations -- instead, contact me directly to reserve your spot.  (RSVPs are due by the Wednesday before each class.)

See my complete January schedule on my Upcoming Events page (Cathy's Craft Room: Upcoming Events (cathyscraftroom.blogspot.com).  Flyers and registration information for some of my upcoming events appear on that page.  Information will be added or updated as soon as it's available.

I look forward to seeing you at some of my upcoming events!  In the meantime, I hope you have a wonderful Happy New Year!  Best wishes for an awesome 2023!!!

Cathy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment