Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Creative Card Making with Cathy at The Craft Box

Hi, folks!  Today I'm formally announcing my return to The Craft Box.  My first card making class will be Friday afternoon, January 20, from 1:30 to 3:30 p.m., and we will be making the four cards pictured below.

Click on photo for closer look.

For my first class after the long hiatus I opted to make four fun-fold cards.  All are fairly easy, and all (except the St. Patrick's Day gnomes) can be easily adapted for many occasions.

For details, contact me or see the flyer on my Upcoming Events tab (Cathy's Craft Room: Upcoming Events (cathyscraftroom.blogspot.com).

I'm excited about my return and hope to see you there.

(NOTE:  Class minimum is 4; max is 10, so be sure to reserve your spot soon!)

Cathy  ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment