This was my card for the "Winter Heat" Diva Designs Card Camp on July 25. It's exactly the same fold as my last post, so I'll just include materials for this one. Visit https://karentitus.com/standing-easel-pop-up-card-a-new-variation-to-a-classic/ for measurements and an instruction video.
* Pretty Peacock Card Stock from Stampin' Up!: 8-1/2" x 5-1/2", scored at 2-1/8" and 4-1/4" (card base); 7" x 3-1/2", scored at 3-1/2" (small card); about 3" x 3" (small wreath die cut); 2" x 1-1/2" (joy die cut); 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" (bow); and 2-7/8" x 5/8" (mat on sentiment)
* Blooms & Bliss Designer Series Paper by Stampin' Up! (retired): 5-1/4" x 4" (background paper on large panel); 5-1/4" x 1-7/8 (2 pieces for bottom panels)
* 80# Hammermill white card stock: 3-1/4" x 3-1/4" (inside of small card)
* Off-white Card Stock from my stash: 3-1/4" x 3-1/4) (front of small card); 2" x 1-1/2" (joy die cut); 2-5/8" x 1-2" (sentiment)
* Pretty Peacock Classic Stampin' Pad (Stampin' Up!)
* Sentiment Label Dies from TEMU
* Wreath and Joy Dies from my stash
* Country Wreath Dies by Stampin' Up! (bow)
* Stitched Nested Dies from TEMU
* Sentiment stamp from my stash
* Itty Bitty Christmas stamp from Stampin' Up!
* Pretty Peacock Classic Stampin' Pad
I hope you enjoy this quick card layout -- I have one more to share before I move on to my August card designs.



No comments:
Post a Comment