Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Bee My Valentine Fun Fold Card

This is one of my favorite fun folds -- it looks different every time depending on the shape you choose for the sentiment, as well as the designer paper, colors, and stamps you use to create it.  This card is made with the new Bee My Valentine stamp set and Bee Builder Punch which are featured in the January-April 2024 Mini Catalog (goes live on January 4, 2024).

Click on image for closer look.

Yes, I know the colors aren't what you would usually see on a bumblebee, but I decided to go with the more muted colors in the Designer Series Paper.  Bright yellow just didn't look right to me alongside these cute flowers.  So I ended up with this sweet, stylish little guy.

Featured Items from new mini catalog:
* Bee My Valentine Stamp Set
* Bee Builder Punch
* Bee Mine 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper: 5-1/8” x 1-3/4”

Other supplies:
* Sweet Sorbet card stock: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, scored at 2-1/8” and 4-1/4” (card base); 3-1/2” x 2-3/4” (mat for sentiment)
* Lemon Lime Twist card stock: 5-1/4” x 4” (inside mat); 5-1/4” x 1-7/8” (front flap mat); 3-3/8” x 2-5/8” (mat for sentiment)
* Basic White card stock: 5-1/8” x 3-7/8” (inside); 3-1/4” x 2-1/2” (sentiment)
* Classic Stampin’ Pads: Lemon Lime Twist, Petal Pink, Pool Party, and Sweet Sorbet; Tuxedo Black Memento Pad
* Stampin’ Dimensionals to pop up bee

These two view show the card closed and opened wide.

Click on image for closer look.

Hope you enjoy this fun card!

Cathy  ;D




No comments:

Post a Comment