Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Zoom with Cathy Thursday morning, July 15!

Join me online to make these three fun projects!


Yes, it's true . . . as many of you know, I am not a fan of the idea of "Christmas in July," but I know some people love it, so I'm including a snowman card as a nod to this ridiculous trend.

The card on the left was designed using pieces parts from the April 2021 Paper Pumpkin kit, "So Cool."  (Many thanks to Cheryl Horvath for this idea.  View Cheryl's YouTube video for more ideas at April 2021 Stampin' Up Paper Pumpkin Kit - Alternative Designs - YouTube.)

The card on the right has been designed as a Thank You card, but the stamp set ("Sailing Home") also has an option for a Congrats card -- both are included in materials packets.

Be sure to sign up for this class by Wednesday, July 5, to have materials mailed to you; if you're picking up materials at my house, RSVP by Saturday, July 10.

See the flyer with all the details at Cathy's Craft Room: Upcoming Events.

I look forward to seeing you soon!

Cathy  ;D



No comments:

Post a Comment