Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Yay! I'm Finally Recording YouTube Video Tutorials

Howdy, stampers!  I've finally bit the bullet and started recording YouTube card making video tutorials (about a year behind, but who's actually paying attention to time these days!?).

So far I've uploaded two videos.  I'm not totally familiar with finding videos on YouTube, so I honestly don't know if you can find them by searching for "Cathy Hansen" . . . or "Card Making with Cathy."  Both are very common names/titles, so unless you know exactly what you're looking for, you likely will become frustrated with all of the other results that appear.

You can, however, find them by visiting WC Card Making with Cathy and clicking on the YouTube link in the two most recent posts.  (There's also a link to WC Card Making with Cathy included near the top of this page.)

Quick disclaimer:  The reason I'm linking to these videos from my other site is because they are not related to my Stampin' Up! business; rather, they will include many of the cards that we're making in my weekly Women's Connection classes (not Stampin' Up! activities), and although I use many Stampin' Up! supplies, I also use lots of products from other companies, as well as items of unknown origin from my stash.

If you view my videos, I'd love to hear what you think.  Since I'm just starting out, I welcome and any all constructive comments that will help me to improve my movie-making skills.

Cathy  ;D




No comments:

Post a Comment