Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Cheers to a New Decade!!!!

Happy New Year, Stampers!  We're heading into not only a new year, but also a new decade!  For the coming year I've made only one resolution:  to try to keep up with -- and maybe even get ahead of -- everything in my life!  Not too much to strive for, huh?!  Yes, I know it's huge, but if one doesn't at least try, all hope is lost!

To start out the year, I'm showcasing a beautiful New Year card made by my friend Cathe Valdez.

Click on photo for closer look.

For this card Cathe used the Sip Sip Hooray Bundle and Cheers to That stamp set featured in the Stampin' Up! 2019 Holiday Mini Catalog.*

Here's wishing you all a happy holiday today and an awesome year ahead!

* Important Note:  This catalog expires tomorrow, January 2.  The new January-June 2020 Mini Catalog goes live on Wednesday, January 3.

Cathy  ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment