Monday, February 20, 2017

Stamp Your Art Out Cards (January 21, 2017)

Happy Presidents' Day! 

This morning I'm sharing with you the cards made at Stamp Your Art Out Stamp Camp in Castle Rock on January 21.  These are some very cool cards made by some very talented Stampin' Up! demonstrators -- the first time I've met most of them.  It was a fun day -- including the drive!  (I love the drive going south to Castle Rock -- once you get past the metro Denver area, the highway opens out into some beautiful rolling hills and mini-mountains.)

The two cards I made are the same as the one I made at Stamp Camp North and Rose Hill Stamp Camp, and I have previously shared with you both of those cards and instructions.  So below are photos of the cards made by the other four demonstrators.  Enjoy!!!

Cathy  ;D






No comments:

Post a Comment