Saturday, June 5, 2010

Oops! It moved . . . .

As you may have noticed, I've moved all the stuff that used to be on the left to the right side of the page. But not to worry -- all the links to my Stampin' Up! website and the current catalogs are still there. The old background design with the polka dots made the important message about retiring items difficult to read, so I just needed to change to a design that was a little less "cluttered."

I hope you've been watching the retiring accessories list as it changes each day. Several items have already sold out, so be sure to get your orders in while there's still inventory left.

Today I plan to post photos of the projects we'll be making at next Saturday's workshops. We'll be playing with Smooch Spritz, Stencils, and Bitty Buttons! What fun! So I guess I should get busy and make my samples right now!!!!

Catch ya later.

Cath ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment