|Click on image for closer look.|
* Merry Patterns (special promotion October 2017)
Paper (sizes approximate to accommodate dies)
* Early Espresso card stock (4-1/4" x 2-1/2"; scrap for deer)
* Glossy White card stock (3-1/2" x 2-1/8")
* Garden Green card stock (2-1/4" x 2-1/4")
* Wild Wasabi card stock (2-1/4" x 1-1/2")
* Soft Suede card stock (scrap for deer)
* Whisper White card stock (2-1/4" x 1/2")
* Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' Pad
* Soft Sky Classic Stampin' Pad
Accessories and Tools
* Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
* Lots of Labels Framelits Dies
* Card Front Builder Thinlits Dies (2017 Holiday Mini Catalog)
* Bunch of Banners Framelits Dies
* Sponge Dauber
* Rhinestone Basic Jewels
* 1/8" Silver Ribbon (about 12")
* 1/8" Handheld Circle Punch
* Adhesives: SNAIL Adhesive; Stampin' Dimensionals; Tombow Liquid Glue
1. Using Big Shot and Lots of Labels Dies:
* Cut one label (I used the second from largest size) from Early Espresso card stock;
* Cut one label (I used the third from largest size) from Glossy White card stock
(NOTE: If you want to make this a gift tag, cut an additional label -- third from largest size -- from Whisper White card stock to add to back.)
2. Using Big Shot and Card Front Builder Dies:
* Cut two trees shape from Garden Green card stock;
* Cut single tree shape from Wild Wasabi card stock;
* Cut one deer from Early Espresso card stock;
* Cut one deer from Soft Suede card stock.
3. Use Cherry Cobbler ink to stamp Merry Christmas on scrap of Whisper White card stock. Use Big Shot and Bunch of Banners dies to cut out banner as shown.
4. Use Sponge Dauber and Soft Sky ink to daub some color around top of Glossy White label -- this is just to give the feel of some sky behind the trees. Use SNAIL Adhesive to adhere Glossy White label to Early Espresso label.
5. Assemble winter scene:
* Use Liquid Glue to adhere two trees shape to Glossy White label;
* Use Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere single tree over and slightly below two trees;
* Apply Liquid Glue to back of Early Espresso deer and tuck behind tree in foreground (see photo );
* Use Liquid Glue to adhere Soft Suede deer to front of tree in foreground (see photo above);
* Use Stampin' Dimensionals (one at each end) to adhere banner over trees as shown.
6. Add self-adhesive Rhinestone Jewels (I used the smallest size in the package) wherever they make you happy.
7. Punch a 1/8" circle near top of label through both thicknesses of card stock and string hanging ribbon through. (NOTE: If you plan to use this as a gift tag, adhere Whisper White label to back before punching hole.)
That's it! This would make a very sweet gift tag that can then be hung on a tree as an ornament. Hope you make one (or several)!