One of the great things about this little gift is that you can use items you probably already have in your stash! It's a great way to use up old Designer Series Paper (you can cut 8 of these from one sheet).
|Click on image for closer look|
* Designer Series Paper ("DSP") -- any pattern (6" x 3")
Tools and Accessories
* Scoring Board and Stylus
* 3/4" Circle Punch
* Linen Thread
* Small Button
* Nail File
* Adhesive: Tear and Tape; Glue Dots
|Click on image for larger view.|
2. Score lengthwise at 1" and 2", then turn sideways and score at 1/4".
3. Use 3/4" Circle Punch to cut a half-circle at top of center panel.
4. Working on back side of DSP, fold up at 1/4" score line. Apply Tear and Tape to the outside of the folded up section.
8. Wrap a piece of Linen Thread around Belly Band and tie in a bow on the front.
9. Use a Glue Dot to add a small button from your stash (the one shown is a retired Stampin' Up! button). That's it! You're finished!
How quick and easy (and inexpensive!!!) was this?! Everyone who received one from me this month was delighted to receive such a cute and practical gift!