|Click on photo for closer look.|
- Birthday Fiesta (flowers)
- Watercolor Wings (sentiment)
- Melon Mambo card stock (8-1/2" x 5-1/2"; 4-1/4" x 3"; 3" x 2")
- Whisper White card stock (5-1/4" x 4"; 2-3/4" X 1-3/4")
- Crushed Curry card stock (5-1/8" x 3-7/8")
- Festive Birthday Designer Series Paper ("DSP") (4" x 2-3/4")
- Melon Mambo Classic Stampin' Pad
- Memento Pad (Tuxedo Black)
- Accessories and Tools
- Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
- Festive Embossing Folder
- Linen Thread
- Adhesives: SNAIL Adhesive; Stampin' Dimensionals; Glue Dot
(SNAIL Adhesive used throughout unless otherwise indicated.)
- Score 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" Melon Mambo card stock at 4-1/4"; fold away from score line to create card base.
- Adhere Whisper White 5-1/4" x 4" card stock to card front.
- Use Festive Embossing Folder and Big Shot to add texture to Crushed Curry card stock. Adhere to card front over Whisper White card stock.
- Adhere 4-1/4" x 3" Melon Mambo card stock over Crushed Curry card stock.
- Adhere 4" x 2-3/4" DSP over Melon Mambo card stock.
- Use Memento ink to stamp sentiment on 2-3/4" x 1-3/4" card stock as shown; use Melon Mambo ink to stamp flowers (stamp center flower first, then stamp one flower on each side, overlapping the small flowers). Adhere to 3" x 2" Melon Mambo card stock. Use Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere to front of card over DSP.
- Make a triple-loop bow from Linen Thread and attach over center flower with a Glue Dot.
Pictured below is the board I used to show how the card was assembled. NOTE: The bottom row shows how I finished the inside of the card.
Hope you enjoy this card!