Friday, January 6, 2017

Upcoming Stampin' Events Tab Has Been Updated

Hi, folks!  Hope you've had a chance to check out my Upcoming Stampin' Events tab.  Lots of upcoming stampin' opportunities in and around the Denver metro area.  I won't be able to participate in all of them, but below the flyers is a schedule showing where I plan to be over the next several months.  Will keep that schedule updated as changes occur.

NOTE:  I'm working really hard to be ready for the grand reopening of my craft room on Saturday, February 4 -- a 2017 Sale-a-Bration and Occasions Catalog open house.  Looking forward to seeing many of you there!!!

Going forward I plan to offer some kind of activity in my craft room at least every few months.  I have something really special planned for Earth Day on Saturday, April 22!  It's more of an "explore your own creativity" activity than a class . . . watch for details!

Today's fun thought is a sign that hangs on the wall in my craft room . . . this fairly accurately sums up my addiction.


Cathy  ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment