Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Never Ending Book

While I was cleaning in my craft room yesterday I found a scrap of paper where I had written the website that has directions for this sweet little book.  I'm sure one of my friends made these for a craft sale at one time and had given me the URL . . . and I had totally forgotten about it!  But I was totally delighted to find it again.


 

How many of you, like I, have a huge stash of 12" x 12" paper and you just can't figure out what to do with it?!  Today's project is a perfect way to use up some of those sheets!

This fun little book is 3" x 3" and has 5 inside pages, plus a front and back cover.  And it's all made from one 12" x 12" piece of Designer Series Paper!

So many uses for this cute little book!  It would be a perfect place to stash photos of those sweet grandkids . . . or a gift with some mementos or a gift card tucked inside.  Or, perhaps a useful little book to stuff in your pocketbook to jot down notes while you're out shopping.  (Since I'm a sticky-note junkie, it did not go unnoticed by me that a 3" x 3" sticky-note sheet fits perfectly onto the pages of this book . . . why not add a few sheets to each page and then replace them as you use them?!)


Here's the site:  Try It Thursday - Never Ending Book - YouTube

You'll be amazed at how quickly and easily this goes together!  (BTW -- if you think you hear kids yelling outside your window -- no worries; it's the video.  :D)

Cathy  ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment