|Click on image for closer look.|
* Nailed It (2017 Occasions Mini Catalog)
* Confetti Celebration
* Crumb Cake card stock (8-1/2" x 5-1/2"; 3-3/4" x 3-1/4"; 4-1/4" x 3/4"; 1" x 1/4" (2))
* Whisper White card stock (approximately 7" x 3-1/2")
* Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad and Stampin' Write Marker
* Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad and Stampin' Write Marker
* Memento Tuxedo Black Pad
Accessories and Tools
* Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
* Build It Framelits Dies (2017 Occasions Mini Catalog)
* Umbrella Weather Framelits Dies
* Tags and Labels Framelits Dies
* Project Life Corner Punch
* 1/8" Handheld Circle Punch
* Stampin' Sponges
* Thick Baker's Twine (Whisper White - 10" or less)
* Watercolor Pencils (2017 Occasions Mini Catalog)
* Blender Pen or Aqua Painter
* Adhesives: SNAIL Adhesive or Tombow Liquid Glue; Stampin' Dimensionals
1. Score 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" card stock at 4-1/4"; fold away from score line.
2. Use Stampin' Sponge to apply Early Espresso and Soft Suede ink around edges and randomly across front of card and also on 4-1/4" x 3/4" and 1" x 1/4" card stock pieces. Use Early Espresso marker to draw vertical dashed lines along each side of card front; on long edges of 4-1/4" x 3/4" card stock, and on short edges of 1" x 1/4" card stock. Use SNAIL or Tombow to adhere 4-1/4" x 1" card stock horizontally across top of card about 1/8" from top edge. Adhere two 1" x 1/4" strips of card stock vertically on each side as shown.
3. To create pouch, use punch to round two bottom corners of 3-3/4" x 3-1/4" card stock; use Big Shot and umbrella die to cut notch out of top center of pocket. Crinkle up card stock and then straighten it back out; use Stampin' Sponge to apply Early Espresso and Soft Suede ink around edge and across front of card stock to accent wrinkles. Use Early Espresso marker to draw dashed line near the edges of pouch.
4. Stamp Happy Birthday image with Early Espresso ink on Whisper White card stock; use Label die to cut out sentiment. Lightly sponge Soft Suede ink on front of label; use Stampin' Sponge to apply Early Espresso ink around edges. Color in letters with Soft Suede marker. Punch 1/8" circle in corner of label. Wrap Baker's Twine around pouch from back to front; pull one end through tag and tie knot. Secure tag to pouch with a Stampin' Dimensional.
5. Stamp tools on Whisper White card stock; color tools with Watercolor Pencils and then wash over them with Aqua Painter or Blender Pen to blend and smooth colors. Cut out shapes with Big Shot and Build It Framelits Dies.
6. Using pocket as a guide, arrange and glue tools to front of card so they're peeking out over the top of the pouch. Apply Stampin' Dimensionals to back of pouch and attach to front of card over tools.
That's it! A perfect birthday card for your favorite Mr. Fix-it!