Saturday, October 31, 2015

October 2015 Paper Pumpkin

My friend Carol Donahue and I had a great time today assembling our October Paper Pumpkin kits!  Carol is much more creative than I am -- she made each individual card just a tad bit different than the others.  I, on the other hand, figured out one design for each of the three different cards and made them all alike.

Here's what we came up with (click on images for a closer look):

Carol's cards

Cathy's cards
Do you subscribe to Paper Pumpkin?  If so, you're welcome to bring your kit to my house the last Saturday of every month and join us to assemble your kits.

NOTE:  In 2016, I'm adding a new bi-monthly event to my calendar -- the Rose Hill Stamp Camp -- on the fourth Saturday of January, March, May, July, September, and November, so the Paper Pumpkin Party will be scheduled for the fourth Saturday of the opposite months: February, April, June, August, October, and December.

Cath  ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment