|Click on photo for closer look.|
* Crumb Cake Card Stock (8-1/2" x 5-1/2"; 4-3/4" x 3-1/2"; about 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" for leaf)
* Mossy Meadow Card Stock (5" x 3-3/4")
* Whisper White Card Stock (4" x 2-3/4")
* Pear Pizzazz Card Stock (about 4" x 2" for long leaf)
* Hello Honey Card Stock (about 2" x 1-1/2" for small leaf)
* Hello Honey Classic Stampin' Pad
* Tangerine Tango Classic Stampin' Pad
* Mossy Meadow Classic Stampin' Pad
* Delightful Dijon Classic Stampin' Pad
* Tip Top Taupe Classic Stampin' Pad
Accessories and Tools:
* Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
* Leaflets Framelits Dies
* Woodgrain Embossing Folder
* Stampin' Spritzer filled with water
* Stampin' Sponges
* Linen Thread
* Gold Cording (2015 Holiday Mini Catalog)
* Gold Metallic Thread
* SNAIL Adhesive; Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue; Glue Dot
* Bubble Mailer (3 pieces cut to approximately 2" x 1-1/2")
1. Score 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" card stock at 4-1/4"; fold away from score line to create card.
2. Use Big Shot and Embossing Folder to emboss 4-3/4" x 3" Crumb Cake card stock.
3. Use Delightful Dijon ink pad to heavily distress* edges of card front, Mossy Meadow card stock; embossed Crumb Cake card stock and Whisper White card stock. (* Drag edges of card stock across top of stampin' pad to create thick, uneven edges of color.)
4. Adhere Mossy Meadow card stock to card front; adhere embossed Crumb Cake card stock over Mossy Meadow card stock.
5. Starting with Hello Honey ink, touch packing bubbles to ink pad, then daub randomly several times on Whisper White card stock (don't reink, just daub until the ink is light). Repeat with Tangering Tango ink, and then Mossy Meadow ink. Adhere as shown to front of card over embossed Crumb Cake card stock.
6. Use Stampin' Sponge to lightly daub Tip Top Taupe randomly across front of card.
7. Cut maple leaf from Crumb Cake card stock; cut oak leaf from Pear Pizzazz card stock; cut aspen leaf from Hello Honey card stock. Toss all leaves into a bowl and spritz with water until they're soaked through. One by one, scrunch leaves up into tiny little balls, and then very carefully straighten them back out. Place them on a paper towel to dry, or if you're impatient like me, use your heat tool to dry the leaves. When they're dry, use a Stampin' Sponge and Tip Top Taupe ink to lightly daub ink across the leaves. Adhere leaves to front of card with Tombow Liquid Adhesive.
8. Wrap a length of metallic thread around fingers about 3 or four times and then tie one end of loop in a knot to create the wisp of gold peaking out from under the bow. Adhere to card with a glue dot behind the knot.
9. Hold Gold Cord and Linen Thread together and make a double-loop bow. Adhere over wisp of Gold Thread with a glue dot behind knot.