|Click on image for closer look.|
* Sheltering Tree
* Mossy Meadow card stock: 8-1/2" x 5-1/2"
* Crushed Curry card stock: 5" x 3-3/4"
* Cajun Craze card stock: 4-3/4" x 3-1/2"
* Whisper White card stock: 4-1/2" x 3-1/4"
* Memento Black Ink or Basic Black Archival Stampin' Pad (2015 Holiday Mini Catalog)
* Stamp 'n Write Markers: Basic Black, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Mossy Meadow
Accessories and Tools:
* Size "D" Acrylic Stampin' Block (2-1/2" wide by 2-3/4" tall)
* Stampin' Spritzer filled with water
* Adhesive: SNAIL
(SNAIL Adhesive was used to assemble this card.)
1. Score 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" card stock at 4-1/4"; fold away from score line to create card.
2. Adhere Crushed Curry card stock to front of card; adhere Cajun Craze card stock over Crushed Curry.
3. Use brush end of Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, and Mossy Meadow Stamp 'n Write Markers to paint color onto acrylic block. (TIP: Started with lightest color first so you don't pick up the darker colors on your marker. Also make sure you cover the entire surface of the block with color.) Hold your block at arm's length and spritz with water -- enough to wet the surface; but not so much that the colors run together or wash off the block. Stamp block directly onto Whisper White card stock. Allow card stock to dry completely before moving on to the next step (it doesn't take more than a minute or two, but you can use your heat tool to speed things up a bit).
4. Stamp tree image as shown near left side of card stock.; stamp grass as shown. Stamp thinking of you below block of color. Adhere to front of card over Crushed Curry card stock.
5. Use pen end of Basic Black Stamp 'n Write Marker to extend tree branches out onto card stock below and to draw a line around the edge of the block of color.
Was this easy or what?! And so cool! No two cards are alike with this technique!