|Click on image for closer look.|
* Lovely as a Tree
* Good Greetings (available as a hostess set through the end of October 2014)
* Crumb Cake card stock (5-1/4" x 4"; 4-3/4" x 1-3/4")
* Mossy Meadow card stock (8-1/2" x 5-1/2"; 5" x 2")
* Very Vanilla card stock (4" x 2-1/2")
* Classic Stampin' Pads and Stampin' Write Markers:
** Chocolate Chip
** Crumb Cake
** Old Olive
Accessories and Tools:
* Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
* Woodgrain Embossing Folder
* Stampin' Sponge
* Thick Baker's Twine - Baked Brown Sugar
** Stampin' Dimensionals
(Unless otherwise indicated, SNAIL Adhesive is used throughout)
1. Score 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" Mossy Meadow card stock at 4-1/4"; fold away from score line to create card.
2. Use Woodgrain embossing folder and Big Shot to add texture to 5-1/4" x 4" Crumb Cake card stock; use Stampin' Sponge to apply Crumb Cake ink all around edges of card stock; adhere to front of card.
3. Use Crumb Cake ink to stamp Hardwood image on 4-3/4" x 1-3/4" piece of Crumb Cake card stock; use Stampin' Sponge to apply Crumb Cake ink around edges of card stock; adhere to 5" x 2" Mossy Meadow card stock. Wrap Baker's Twine around card stock and tie a knot in the front near the left side. Use Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere card stock front of card about 1/2" from left edge of Crumb Cake textured card stock.
4. Cut an inverted "V" shape out of bottom of Very Vanilla card stock. Use brush end of Stampin' Write Markers to paint tree image; stamp on Very Vanilla card stock. Use Chocolate Chip ink to stamp sentiment below tree. Use Stampin' Sponge to apply Crumb Cake ink around edges of card stock. Adhere to front of card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
That's it. A nice, non-frilly card for the men in your life.