Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Happy Halloween! Happy Fall! (Cards from my October 11 classes)

This card was one of those we made at my October 11 classes.  Had hoped to get it posted before now for those who wanted to make more for Halloween, but well . . . here it is now!

Click on image for closer look.

This card was created by Pam Strobel.  She gives pretty good instructions for constructing the pumpkin, so rather than giving you directions here, I'm directing you to her blog.  Please visit http://www.stampandstretch.com/2014/09/trendy-white-pumpkin-for-not-too-spooky.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed:+StampAndStretch+(Stamp+and+Stretch) to see this and other creations by Pam.


Click on image for closer look.

This second card was also inspired by a card I spotted online.  (Lots of great inspirations out there for the days when I just can't come up with original designs . . . .)  The original card design was by Darla Watson.  You can see her original card, as well as details, on her blog at http://scraphappenshere-darla.blogspot.com/2014/09/hello-fall-and-masking-technique.html.  A beautiful card, and this technique holds lots of possibilities!


Click on image for closer look
The final project from my October 11 classes is this little gift box -- one of  several designs I've spotted online using the Stampin' Up! Curvy Keepsake Box featured in the 2014 Holiday Mini Catalog.  If you have a Pinterest account, you should search for Curvy Keepsake Box.  You'll find tons of really cute things made with this die.  I'll be sharing more of them with you over the next few months, but for now I have just one more cute little guy to share with you using this same die.  (I made one for my sister and liked him so well I had to make one for myself too!)


No comments:

Post a Comment