|Click on photo for closer view.|
* Halloween Happiness (Holiday Catalog)
* Basic Black card stock (8-1/2" x 5-1/2"; 3-7/8" x 2-5/8")
* Whisper White card stock (5-1/4" x 4"; 3-3/4" x 2-1/2")
* Pumpkin Pie card stock (5-1/8" x 3-7/8")
* Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin' Pad
* Crushed Curry Classic Stampin' Pad
* Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin' Pad
* VersaMark Pad
Accessories and Tools:
* Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
* Pretty Print Embossing Folder (Holiday Catalog)
* Black Embossing Powder
* Heat Tool
* Washi Tape (See note below)
* Rhinestone Basic Jewels
* Adhesives: SNAIL or Multipurpose Glue; Stampin' Dimensionals
(Note: Masking tape can be used in place of Washi tape.)
1. Score 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" Basic Black card stock at 4-1/4"; fold away from score line to create card. Adhere 5-1/4" x 4" Whisper White card stock to front of card.
2. Use Big Shot and embossing folder to texture Pumpkin Pie card stock; adhere to front of card over Whisper White card stock.
3. Tear off a length of Washi tape about 5" long; lay it across the Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin' Pad sticky side down, and lightly touch the top of it. (Note: You don't want to cover the tape completely with ink, just create a dappled effect.) Pull the tape off the stampin' pad and lay it across the 3-3/4" x 2-1/2" Whisper White card stock about 1/2" from bottom -- again lightly touch the tape to adhere the ink to the card stock. Remove tape. Repeat with Crushed Curry and Daffodil Delight ink to create dappled stripes of ink as shown on sample. Allow to dry completely before moving to Step 4.
4. Stamp image over stripes with VersaMark pad. Cover image with Black embossing powder, lightly tap back to remove excess powder, and heat with Heat Tool until embossing powder is shiny. Adhere Whisper White card stock to 3-7/8" x 2-5/8" Basic Black card stock. Adhere to front of card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
5. Add six small self-adhesive Rhinetones Basic Jewels to 3-3/4" x 2-1/2" Whisper White card stock -- three near upper left-hand corner and three near bottom right edge.
Halloween Happiness to all!