|Click on images for closer view.|
* Perfect Blend (130745-w, $13.95; 131392-c, $10.95; set of 3)
* Timber Stampin’ Around Wheel (129717, $6.50)
* Early Espresso card stock (8-1/2” x 5-1/2")
* Baked Brown Sugar card stock (5-1/4" x 4")
* Crumb Cake card stock (2" x 1-1/2")
* Island Indigo card stock (2-1/2” x 1-1/4”)
* Whisper White card stock (about 5" x 2"; inside: 5-1/4" x 4")
* Soho Subway Designer Series Paper ("DSP") (4” x 2-3/4”; inside: 4" x 1")
* Jet Black StāzOn Ink Pad
* Baked Brown Sugar Classic Stampin’ Pad
* Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker
Tools and Accessories:
* Stampin’ Around Standard Wheel Holder
* Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
* Alphabet Press Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
* Artisan Label Punch
* Linen Thread
* Stampin’ Sponges
* Aqua Painter
* Paper Snips
* Glue Dots
* SNAIL Adhesive or Multipurpose Liquid Glue
* Stampin’ Dimensionals
(Unless otherwise noted, use SNAIL Adhesive or Multipurpose Liquid Glue to assemble card.)
1. Score 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" card stock at 4-1/4"; fold away from score line to create card.
2. Use Big Shot and Embossing Folder to emboss 5-1/4" x 4" Baked Brown Sugar card stock.
3. Rip Island Indigo card stock to create a 2-1/2" x 1-1/4" rectangle. Rip DSP to create a 4" x 2-3/4" rectangle.
4. Use StazOn Ink to stamp coffee cup image on Whisper White card stock; stamp another image of just the lid portion of the image. Clean stamp, and then use Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker to color just the sleeve portion of the image on Crumb Cake card stock. Use Paper Snips to cut out the cup, the lid, and the sleeve.
5. Use StazOn Ink to stamp sentiment on Whisper White card stock; punch out image with Artisan Label punch.
6. Use Stampin' Sponge to apply Baked Brown Sugar ink to edges of embossed card stock, DSP, the sleeve, and the sentiment. Use Aqua Painter to apply Baked Brown Sugar ink to coffee cup and lid.
7. Adhere embossed card stock to card front; adhere Island Indigo card stock near upper left corner. Wrap Linen Thread around DSP and tie in a knot at front; adhere to card over Island Indigo leaving about 3/8" of the card stock peaking out at top left corner.
8. Use Glue Dots to adhere lid and sleeve to coffee cup (this adds a little more dimension than the SNAIL or Liquid Glue). Use Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere coffee cup and sentiment to front of card as shown.
10. Cut 4" x 1" piece of DSP; rip away one long edge.
11. Use Stampin' Sponge to apply Baked Brown Sugar ink to all edges of card stock and DSP.
12. Adhere Whisper White card stock to inside of card; adhere DSP over card stock at bottom edge.
* Stamp off: Stamp an image once on scrap paper, then on card stock to create a slightly faded out version of the image.
That's it! What a fun, all-occasion card. This also would make a great card to enclose a gift card from your favorite coffee shop.