The design for this cute little standup calendar is courtesy of my friend Ann Lohmeyer, a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. It's easy and quick to make and uses a medium size calendar pad.
* Any color card stock (4-1/2" x 3"; 9" x 3")
* Contrasting color card stock (2-3/4" x 2-1/4'")
* Coordinating Designer Series Paper (2-3/4" x 2")
* Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
* Two Tags Bigz Die
* Any Embossing Folder
* SNAIL Adhesive
* Stampin' Dimensionals (optional)
1. Use Big Shot and Two Tags Die to cut one large tag from 4-1/2" x 3" card stock. Emboss with embossing folder of your choice.
2. Use SNAIL Adhesive to adhere 2-3/4" x 2" DSP to 2-3/4" x 2-1/4" card stock, and to adhere calendar pad over DSP. Use SNAIL Adhesive or Stampin' Dimensionals to attach to front of tag.
3. Score 9" x 3" paper at 4-1/2"; position cardstock on the Two Tags Die over the large tag so the fold is just above the bottom of the tag (you don't want to cut the bottom), and roll through Big Shot.
4. Attach tag with calendar to one end of the piece cut in Step 3 above.
5. Here's how you set it up:
|1. Unfold flap on back of calendar.|
|2. Fold Flap to front at bottom score line.|
|3. Fold center section of flap toward front |
at score line; tuck under front flap.
|4. Your finished calendar will look like this.|
Hope you enjoy this calendar. Thanks, Ann, for the great idea!!!