|Click on image for larger view|
* Wicked Cool (Boots)
* Toxic Treats (Happy Halloween)
* Basic Black card stock
* Whisper White card stock
* Jet Black StazOn Pad
Accessories and Tools:
* Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
* Labels Collection Framelits
* 1/16" Handheld punch
* Linen Thread
* Multi-purpose Liquid Glue
* Small Coffee Filters
* Tootsie Roll Pop
* Thick Black Sharpie
Instructions for Label:
1. Use Sharpie to color Tootsie Roll stick black; cut coffee filter and drop over stick according to instructions on Di Gibbs' site. Wrap linen thread around coffee filter 4 or 5 times and tie in a knot, leaving long tails (about 4").
2. Stamp Boots and Happy Halloween images on Whisper White card stock; punch out with smallest Framelits shape.
3. Punch next size Framelits shape from Basic Black card stock. Adhere Whisper White label to Basic Black label.
4. Punch 1/16" circle near top center of label; thread tails of linen thread through hole and tie in a bow.
That's it! How easy!!!! (I made 53 of them to give my co-workers on Halloween.)