Thursday, October 18, 2012

More Halloween

. . . just because I can . . . .

Wanted to show you these cute little guys I have sitting in front of my banner (you may have noticed them on the photo from my previous post).

Click on image for larger view
This sweet little ghosty was made years ago by my friend Samantha.  She had quite the chicky business going for awhile . . . making all kinds of them with different costumes.  She even made me my very own Cathy Chicky!!!  (Note the yarn and crochet hooks, pencil, paper and scissors, beads -- have I mentioned I'm a consummate craftaholic?!  The Birks -- this was before I started wearing Crocs; the big watch . . . and even the toe ring!  She captured me completely!)
Click on image for larger view

And then I have my wonderful witch's hat that I just purchased from Gordman's.  I've seen "Don't make me get my flying monkeys" . . . but this one was even better!

Click on image for larger view

I just had to share some of the reasons I like Halloween so much . . . now back to work! ;D

Cath

No comments:

Post a Comment