Sunday, October 7, 2012

Halloween Ornament

Click on image for larger view
I just couldn't resist making a creepy crawly Halloween ornament . . . so here's my first attempt -- I may try another one later.  This follows the same general directions as the ornaments posted earlier (see link to Kirsteen Gill's blog in that post for directions). This one uses the Apothecary Accents Framelits dies for the tombstones; the round ornament from the Holiday Ornaments Framelits dies for the moons (but you could use any circle punch for those).  I also used the Doily and Little Leaves sizzlits dies for accent pieces.  For the ghosts peaking out from behind the tombstones, I just cut spooky shapes freehand from some scraps of Shimmery White card stock.  I'm a little hooked on these fun ornaments, so I'll probably be making more . . . stay tuned . . . .

Cath  ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment