Sunday, December 12, 2010
This is a quick and easy gift for all the bookworms on your holiday gift-giving list.
* Just Believe (wood-116945, $33.95; clear-120453, $25.95; set of 9)
* Hope Happens (wood only-113722, $19.95, set of 5)
* Chocolate Chip or Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad
* Chocolate Chip or Early Espresso Craft Stampin' Spot
* Crumb Cake card stock (8-1/2" x 2-5/8")
* Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack - Chocolate Chip or Early Espresso (6-1/4" x 2-1/4")
* Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack - Crumb Cake (6" x 2")
Stampin' Up! Accessories:
* 3/16" Corner Rounder Punch
* Clear Embossing Powder
* Heat Tool
* 5/8" Satin Ribbon - Early Espresso (about 6")
* Stampin' Sponge (I cut mine into fourths before using)
* SNAIL Adhesive
* 1-3/4" x 1-1/2" Calendar Pad (www.skybluepink.com)*
* 9-5/8" x 2-7/8" Hanging Bookmark Sleeve (www.clearbags.com)*
1. Use 3/16" Corner Rounder punch to trim corners of all paper and calendar pages.
2. Use Stampin' Sponge to apply ink around edges of all paper.
3. Use Craft Ink to stamp sentiment near bottom of 8-1/2" x 2-5/8" Crumb Cake card stock; emboss with clear embossing powder.
4. Use Classic Ink to stamp flowers on Crumb Cake Designer Series Paper ("DSP).
5. Use SNAIL Adhesive to adhere Chocolate Chip or Early Espresso DSP above sentiment on card stock; adhere Crumb Cake DSP over darker color DSP; adhere calendar pad at base of flowers on Crumb Cake DSP.
6. Slide bookmark into sleeve.
7. Thread ribbon through hole at top of bookmark sleeve and tie in a knot.
The bookmark easily slides back out of the sleeve to pull a page off of the calendar each month.
* I order these bookmark sleeves and calendar pads in multiples of 100, so I always have them on hand for people who want to buy them a few at a time. I'm not trying to make money on these, so I charge my Stampin' Up! customers and friends only what I pay for them. Contact me for additional info.