Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Frame Favorite Greeting Cards!

As a stamper, I have many friends who also make greeting cards.  Each year I receive some beautiful hand-made cards, and I just can't toss them!  (Actually, I save ALL of my greeting cards to make gift boxes, tags, ornaments and other small items.)

For my extra special cards, rather than putting them in a box, I frame them!

Click on image for closer look.

This is a card my sister Nancy made for me several years ago.  I just couldn't put it away because it's so beautiful and has lots of dimension which would have been flattened in a box, so I bought a 5" x 7" shadow box frame for it.

For this card, I cut a 5" x 7" piece of Real Red card stock to cover the cardboard that comes in the frame, and then centered and adhered the card to the card stock with Stampin' Dimensionals.

That's all there is to it!  This beautiful card sits on a shelf where I can see it all year long, but I always bring it out to the living room and place it somewhere conspicuous during the holiday season.

Thanks again, Nancy!  This will always be one of my favorite treasures!

Cathy  ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment