Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Happy August!!!

Well, July got away from me . . . not surprisingly.  I had taken the month off to catch up on a lot of things -- ended up accomplishing NONE OF THOSE THINGS . . . but I did get to spend a lot of time with my sweet grandson!  So it was totally worth it!  Sweet Finn goes back to school next week, so our summer fun is almost at an end and we won't see much of him now until Fall Break.  So it's back to work for me!!!!

Below are photos of the cards made at Rose Hill Stamp Camp on July 28 (yes, I did do a couple of stamp camps even though I was on vacation).  I will post instructions for the card we made at my table later today or tomorrow morning.  In the meantime, I hope you enjoy these cards -- hopefully, they will inspire you to come up with similar designs!

Cath  ;D


Click on photos for closer look.

No comments:

Post a Comment