Friday, February 9, 2018

New Class Venue Beginning in March

Howdy, stampers!  I'm excited to announce that beginning March 9, I will be teaching classes at The Craft Box, a local second-hand store for crafters!  This isn't strictly a Stampin' Up! thing, but since I have a tremendous stash of Stampin' Up! products, it's a fair bet that I'll be using many of them (including retired stamps and tools).

If you missed the Brusho Crystal Colours class at my house last month, my first class at The Craft Box will offer another chance to learn three different Brusho techniques and make the same beautiful cards we made in my craft room.


The next class (March 23) will feature Beautiful Backgrounds -- three beautiful cards featuring different background techniques.


Be sure to watch my Upcoming Stampin' Events page for additional info, including how to sign up for these classes.

In the meantime, you should plan a visit to The Craft Box in their new location (formerly located in Golden; now located in Wheat Ridge (West 44th Ave. about nine blocks west of Sheridan Blvd.).  They offer great prices and a great inventory of paper crafting supplies, as well as yarn, fabric, needle crafting supplies (i.e., counted cross stitch, crewel embroidery, needlepoint), and many other miscellaneous crafting items!  A veritable crafter's paradise!!!

The Craft Box

6191 W. 44th Avenue
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
 

303-279-1069


Looking forward to seeing you soon!

Cathy  ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment