|Click on image for closer look.|
* Daisy Delight
* Whisper White Thick card stock (8-1/2" x 5-1/2")
* Daffodil Delight card stock (4-3/4" x 3-1/2")
* Whisper White card stock (4-1/2" x 3-1/4"; 4" x 2-3/4")
* Designer Series Paper (DSP) - Daffodil Delight (4-1/4" x 3")
** NOTE: This paper is now retired, but any coordinating designer series paper would work)
* Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin' Pad
* Memento Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black
Accessories and Tools
* Daisy punch
* Solid Black Baker's Twine
* Adhesives: SNAIL Adhesive; Stampin' Dimensionals; Glue Dot
(NOTE: SNAIL Adhesive used throughout unless otherwise indicated)
1. Score 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" thick card stock at 4-1/4"; fold away from score line to create card base.
2. Adhere 4-3/4" x 3-1/2" Daffodil Delight card stock to card front; adhere 4-1/2" x 3-1/4" Whisper White card stock over Daffodil Delight; adhere 4-1/4" x 3" DSP over Whisper White.
3. Punch Daisy out of 4" x 2-3/4" Whisper White card stock. Use Memento Ink to stamp Thank You near bottom of card stock; adhere to front of card over DSP. Use Memento Ink to stamp daisy petals on punched out daisy; use Daffodil Delight ink to stamp center of daisy. Use Stampin' Dimensional to adhere punched out daisy shape to center of daisy on card front, turning slightly so yellow background petals show between white petals.
4. Make a small bow from Baker's Twine and adhere to upper left hand corner of DSP with a Glue Dot.
Pretty easy, right?! A nice, freshly cut flower for a friend!