Monday, March 13, 2017

Finn's Birthday Card (Tri-Panel Accordion)

Starting the week with a bright and cheery card I made yesterday evening for my sweet grandson's 6th birthday.  This shows the adaptability of the Tri-Panel Accordion card I featured yesterday morning.

Click on images for closer look.

 
 
To embellish this card I used Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, and Real Red card stock and Designer Series Paper (from the Brights Designer Series Paper Stack), as well as the Balloon Builder Punch.  (NOTE:  The letters I used for Happy Birthday are not Stampin' Up! -- for these I used a die from my personal stash.)
 
See measurements and instructions for the basic Tri-Panel Accordion card on yesterday's post: http://cathyscraftroom.blogspot.com/2017/03/tri-panel-accordion-card-stamp-camp.html.
 
Hope you enjoy this one!
 
Cathy  ;D


2 comments: