Today's project is the Thank You card we made at my February 4 grand reopening celebration. This card uses two items from the current Sale-a-Bration Brochure (each available for free with $50 minimum purchase), as well as some Designer Series Paper from the 2017 Occasions Mini Catalog.
|Click on image for closer look.|
* So Very Much (2017 SAB Brochure)
* Tip Top Taupe card stock (8-1/2" x 5-1/2")
* Whisper White card stock (5-1/4" x 4")
* Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper ("DSP") (4" x 2") (2017 Occasions Catalog)
* Tip Top Taupe Classic Stampin' Pad
Accessories and Tools
* Stampin' Sponge
* 3/8" Metallic Ribbon - Gold (2017 SAB Brochure) (at least 5")
* Bow Paper Clips Embellishments
* Adhesives: SNAIL Adhesive, Glue Dot
(Unless otherwise indicated, SNAIL Adhesive was used throughout)
1. Score 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" card stock at 4-1/4"; fold away from score line to create card base.
2. Stamp Thank You near top of Whisper White card stock.
3. Adhere DSP at bottom of Whisper White card stock below stamped image.
4. Sponge Tip Top Taupe ink around outer edge of card stock/DSP.
5. Attach paper clip to ribbon and use a Glue Dot to adhere to top edge of DSP. Wrap ribbon ends around to back of card stock and adhere with Glue Dots or SNAIL Adhesive.
6. Adhere Whisper White card stock to front of card.
HOW EASY WAS THAT?! A totally quick and beautiful card.
MAILING TIP: Sometimes embellishments like this paper clip tear the envelope as they are run through postage machines. To avoid this, cut an extra piece of 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" card stock and slip it into the envelope in front of the card. Assuming you don't have a 5-page letter stashed inside the card, this one extra piece of card stock won't add enough weight to require additional postage.