Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Front Range Stampers Swap Cards (2/20/2017)

Since our January Front Range Stampers demo meeting was canceled due to adverse weather conditions, I saved my tool pouch card (Masculine Birthday Card) for the February swap.  Below are the make and takes we made, as well as the cards that were swapped by the other demos at Monday night's meeting.

Angela Zaba Make and Take
NOTE:  I didn't embellish mine as much as the original design.  Angela added triple rows of the swirly thing
(So Succulent stamp set) in each of the corners and at the ends of the bottom piece.
I told her she's much more flamboyant than I am . . . exuberant, confident, and stylish.

Ann Lohmeyer Make and Take
This card was done with just the stamps included in the High Tide stamp set (2017 Occasions Mini Catalog).
I previously had not planned to purchase this set, but after seeing how quickly this card came together,
I'm having second thoughts . . . (sigh).

. . . and here are the swap cards.

 
Cathy  ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment