Thursday, January 12, 2017

Beautiful You!

A quick teaser before I stumble off to bed . . . my paper and watercolor pencils arrived this evening, so I was able to finish the card we'll be making at my table at Stamp Camp North on Saturday.  I love these pencils!  The colors blend together so easily!  (I used a blender pen, but you also could use an aqua painter or small round paint brush with a touch of water.)

Thanks to Billie Moan, Rambling Rose Studio, for the inspiration.

The stamp set is Beautiful You and the paper is Falling in Love, both from the 2017 Occasions Mini Catalog.  Watch for instructions in a few days . . . or better yet, come to Stamp Camp North on Saturday, January 14, and make one with me!  Click on the Upcoming Stampin' Events tab above for a flyer with all the details.

Cathy  ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment