The first is Brusho Watercolor Crystals . . . so cool! Very intense color, and the crystals will last a LONG time because you only need a very small amount to get brilliant colors! These will be featured in the 2018 Occasions Catalog.
The second is Party Pandas stamp set, which will be featured in the 2018 Sale-a-Bration catalog (free with a $50 order).
And . . . drum roll . . . here's the card! I made this for a demo swap this week and couldn't wait to share it with you!
|Click on photo for closer look.|
* Party Pandas (2018 Sale-a-Bration)
* Happy Celebrations
* Basic Black card stock (8-1/2" x 5-1/2")
* Whisper White card stock (5-1/4" x 4")
* Whisper White THICK card stock (about 2" x 2" for panda; 4" x 1-1/2" for celebrate)
* Glossy White card stock (about 2" x 2" for balloon)
* Basic Black Archival Ink
* VersaMark Ink
* Crushed Curry Classic Stampin' Pad
* Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker
Accessories and Tools
* Clear Embossing Powder
* Heat Tool
* Stampin' Sponge
* Basic Black Solid Baker's Twine
* Balloon Bouquet Punch
* Brusho (Brilliant Red, Prussian Blue, Yellow) (2018 Occasions Catalog)
* Stampin' Spritzer
* Iridescent Sequin Assortment
* Adhesives: Fine Tip Glue Pen, Glue Dots, SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals, Tear and Tape
1. Score 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" card stock at 4-1/4"; fold away from score line to create card base.
2. Adhere 5-1/4" x 4" Whisper White card stock to front of card.
3. Use VersaMark Ink to stamp HAPPY three times from upper left to lower right. Cover with Clear Embossing Powder and heat emboss with Heat Tool.
4. Place card stock on paper towel or water resistant craft sheet and spritz with water. Sprinkle small amounts of Red, Blue and Yellow Brusho Crystals across water and set aside to dry. You also can use a heat tool to dry it . . . or daub it with a paper towel . . . but you won't get quite the same effect as if you allow it to air dry. (NOTE: Stampin' Up! suggests using watercolor paper or shimmery white card stock with Brusho, but for this card I just used regular Whisper White card stock and got good results.)
5. Once this piece is completely dry, flatten it out by placing it inside a folded piece of copy paper and running it through your Big Shot or kind of pulling/rubbing it across the edge of your tabletop to ease out the curl caused by the water. Adhere to front of card with Tear and Tape or Liquid Glue.
6. Use Basic Black ink to stamp Panda image on Whisper White THICK card stock. Cut out image with scissors and adhere near lower left corner with Stampin' Dimensionals.
7. Use Basic Black ink to stamp celebrate on Whisper White THICK card stock. Cut around image with scissors, and then apply ink around the outer edge of the card stock by lightly running the side of the brush end of the Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker against edge of paper. Adhere to front of card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
8. Punch small balloon from Glossy White card stock. Use Stampin' Sponge to daub Crushed Curry ink on card stock. Again, use side of brush end of marker to apply ink to edge of balloon. Place Glue Dot behind stem of balloon and wrap Baker's Twine around stem once. Adhere other end of Baker's Twine to panda's paw with another Glue Dot.
9. Use Fine Tip Glue Pen to adhere sequins randomly to front of card.
Is this fun or what?! My January classes in my craft room will feature Brusho! There are so many ways to use it and it's just so much fun! (And a little messy, but that's part of the fun!)