In any event, this is the card we did at my table at Rose Hill Stamp Camp on June 24, 2017. It was a little confusing for some of the stampers, so I'll try to be as precise as I can in describing how to make it.
|Click on image for closer look.|
* High Tide
* Bunch of Blossoms (sentiment)
* Dapper Denim card stock (8-1/2" x 5-1/2")
* Crumb Cake card stock (5-1/4" x 4")
* Whisper White card stock (5" x 3-3/4"; 3-1/2" x 2-1/2" for oval; 3-1/4" x 1" for lighthouse)
* Soft Suede card stock (3-3/4" x 2-3/4" for oval)
* Dapper Denim Classic Stampin' Pad
* Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Pad
* Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad
* Marina Mist Classic Stampin' Pad
* Sahara Sand Classic Stampin' Pad
Accessories and Tools
* Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
* Layering Ovals Framelits Dies
* Paper Snips
* Stampin' Sponge
* Aqua Painter filled with water
* Adhesives: SNAIL Adhesive; Stampin' Dimensionals
(SNAIL Adhesive used throughout unless otherwise indicated)
1. Score 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" Dapper Denim card stock at 4-1/4"; fold away from score line to create card.
2. Adhere 5-1/4" x 4" Crumb Cake card stock to card front.
3. Use Dapper Denim to stamp stripes down left side of 5" x 3-3/4" Whisper White card stock. Cut 3-5/16" x 2-3/8" oval from Whisper White card stock; use removable double-sided tape to adhere oval to 5" x 3-3/4" Whisper White card stock. Use Soft Suede ink to stamp seagulls image so the birds appear on both layers of card stock; remove oval and set aside for next step. Stamp weeds near bottom of 5" x 3-3/4" card stock. Adhere to front of card over Crumb Cake card stock.
4. Use Dapper Denim ink to stamp water image across center of Whisper White oval (you will need to stamp it twice side-by-side to span length of oval). Sponge Marina Mist ink lightly above water image; sponge Sahara Sand ink below water image. Use Aqua Painter filled with water to paint over water image to spread the ink across the water. When dry (either air dry or use heat tool), stamp more weeds near bottom of oval.
5. Use Big Shot to cut 3-9/16" x 2-5/8" Oval from Soft Suede card stock. Adhere Whisper White oval to Soft Suede oval. Adhere to front of card, matching up seagull images. Stamp sentiment below oval near the right side of card.
6. Use Crumb Cake ink to stamp detailed lighthouse on Whisper White card stock. Use Dapper Denim ink to stamp lighthouse stripes over first image. Use Paper Snips to cut out lighthouse image. Adhere to front of card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
That's it! This is a great guy card for birthday, thank you, Father's Day, or any other occasion. Hope you enjoyed it!