|Click on photo for closer look.|
This is the card we made at my table at Stamp Camp North on August 13. What a wonderful peaceful card. Many thanks to Amanda Bates (http://thecraftspa.blogspot.com/2016/07/wetlands-serene-scenery.html) for this great design!
Whisper White card stock (4-1/2” x 3-1/4” – outside; 5-1/4” x 4” – inside)
Serene Scenery DSP Stack (4-1/4” x 3”)
Heat Tool & White Embossing Powder
1. Score Crumb Cake card stock at 4-1/4"; fold away from score line to create card.
2. Use VersaMark pad to stamp sentiment as shown on DSP. Cover with White Embossing Powder, tap off excess, and heat with Heat Tool until shiny and bright.
3. Attach DSP to center of card front with REMOVABLE double-sided tape (NOTE: DO NOT insert White card stock at this time -- see Step 5). Use Early Espresso ink to stamp sandpipers and weeds as shown.
4. Remove DSP from card; remove double-sided tape. Use Big Shot and Seaside embossing folder to add texture to sand and sea portion of DSP.
5. Adhere DSP to 4-1/2" x 3-1/4" Whisper White card stock; adhere card stock to front of card, lining up images.
That's it! Sweet, simple, and serene!!!!
P.S. Don't forget to add a few sandpipers and weeds to inside of card and to envelope.