|Click on image for closer look.|
* World of Dreams
* Watercolor Wishes
* Night of Navy card stock (5-1/8" x 3-7/8")
* Whisper White card stock (5" x 3-1/2")
* Whisper White Thick card stock (8-1/2" x 5-1/2")
* Basic Black Archival Stampin' Pad
* Crushed Curry Classic Stampin' Pad
* Island Indigo Classic Stampin' Pad
* Night of Navy Classic Stampin' Pad
Accessories and Tools:
* 1-1/2" Circle Punch
* Stampin' Sponges
* Wink of Stella Gold
* Gold Metallic Thread
* SNAIL Adhesive
* Crystal Effects
* 3" x 3" Post-it Note
1. Score 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" Whisper White Thick card stock at 4-1/4"; fold away from score line to create card.
2. Adhere Night of Navy card stock to front of card.
3. Use Circle Punch to make a template in 3" x 3" Post-it Note (about 1-1/4" from top edge; about 5/8" from right edge). Position template over 5" x 3-1/2" Whisper White card stock, so that it just covers the top and right edges. Use Stampin' Sponges to apply color inside circle, starting with Crushed Curry in lower left portion of circle; then adding Island Indigo to the right; and ending with Night of Navy across the top and left side. Remove Post-it Note.
4. Use Basic Black Archival Ink to stamp images on front of card. Adhere to front of card over Night of Navy card stock.
5. Use Gold Wink of Stella brush to paint over the flower, stems and leaves (I covered only the flower to the left, leaving the other one flat black).
6. Fold a length of Gold Metallic Thread in half, and then make a small, three-loop bow with both thicknesses. Trim tails, and adhere to stem of flower to the left with one small dot of Crystal Effects.
A peaceful, elegant, and simple card to let someone special know you're thinking of him or her.