|Click on photo for closer look.|
This sweet card is just the thing to thank a friend just for being a friend. The inside simply says Thank You!
* Choose Happiness
* Watercolor Thank You (inside sentiment)
* Whisper White Thick card stock (8-1/2" x 5-1/2")
* Bermuda Bay card stock (5-1/4" x 4")
* Whisper White card stock (1" x 3-1/2")
* Have a Cuppa Designer Series Paper Stack (3" x 3-3/4" for background; about 3-1/2" x 2" x three contrasting colors for cups)**
* Shimmery White card stock (about 2" x 2" for cup embellishments)
* Silver Foil Sheets (about 3" x 1")
* Memento Stamp Pad (Tuxedo Black)
Accessories and Tools
* Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
* Cups & Kettle Framelits Dies**
* Gift Card Envelope & Trims Thinlits Dies
* Decorative Dots Embossing Folder
* 1/16" Circle Punch
* White Baker's Twine
* Have a Cuppa Embellishments**
* Wink of Stella Clear Brush** (optional)
* Adhesives: Mini Glue Dot, SNAIL Adhesive; Stampin' Dimensionals; Fine-Tip Glue Pen
** 2016 Occasions Mini Catalog
1. Score 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" Whisper White Thick card stock at 4-1/4"; fold away from score line to create card.
2. Use Big Shot and embossing folder to emboss 5-1/4" x 4" Bermuda Bay card stock. Adhere to front of card with SNAIL Adhesive.
3. Use Big Shot and Cups & Kettles Framelits die set to cut three teacups from Designer Series Paper -- one each from three contrasting colors. Cut tea cup embellishments from Shimmery White card stock and adhere to tea cups with Fine-Tip Glue Pen. Cut spoon from Silver Foil and attach to back of top tea cup with a Mini Glue Dot.
4. Cut a small tea bag from a scrap of Shimmery White card stock, and punch a tiny hole near the top of the bag with the 1/16" Circle punch. Use a length of Baker's Twine to tie Have a Cuppa Embellishment (the set includes a tea pot, a lemon slice, and a spoon) and tag around handle of bottom tea cup.
5. Position tea cups on 3" x 3-3/4" Designer Series Paper, and adhere with SNAIL Adhesive, beginning with top cup.
6. Adhere Designer Series Paper to front of card about 1/2" from top of Bermuda Bay card stock.
7. Stamp sentiment on scrap of Whisper White card stock and cut out using Big Shot and banner from Gift Card Envelope & Trims thinlits die set. Adhere to front of card below Designer Series Paper with Stampin' Dimensionals.
8. Optional step: Paint Wink of Stella clear over the embellishments on each teacup.
That's it! What a sweet, fun, simple, and quick card.