|Inspired by www.regalstamping.com|
* Mossy Meadow card stock (8-1/2" x 5-1/2"; 3-1/2" x 1/2")
* Very Vanilla card stock (5-1/4" x 4")
* Cherry Cobbler card stock (about 3" x 2-1/4")
* Season of Cheer Designer Series Paper ("DSP") (poinsettia design - 4" x 2")**
* Home for Christmas DSP (music design - 3-1/2" x 2-1/2")**
* Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad
Accessories and Tools:
* Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
* Bows and Berries Textured Impressions Embossing Folder**
* Wonderful Wreath Framelits Dies (Joy)
* Gold 3/8" Glitter Ribbon (4")**
* Reindeer Paper Clips**
* Linen Thread
* Gold Metallic Thread
* Stampin' Sponge
* Paper Snips
* Bone Folder
* Adhesives: SNAIL Adhesive; Tear and Tape Adhesive; Mini Glue Dot; Fine Tip Glue Pen or Tombow Liquid Glue
** 2015 Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini Catalog
1. Score 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" Mossy Meadow card stock at 4-1/4"; fold away from score line to create card.
2. Use Big Shot and Embossing Folder to add embossing to Very Vanilla card stock.
3. Use Paper Snips to cut "V" shape at each end of 3-1/2" x 1/2" Mossy Meadow card stock.
4. Use Stampin' Sponge to apply Soft Suede ink around all edges of card front, Very Vanilla embossed card stock, both pieces of DSP, and 3-1/2" x 1/2" Mossy Meadow card stock.
5. Use SNAIL Adhesive to adhere Very Vanilla embossed card stock to front of card and to adhere poinsettia DSP over Very Vanilla at bottom.
6. Use Tear and Tape to adhere ribbon across top edge of DSP.
7. Use Bone Folder to slightly curl up bottom edges of music DSP and to edges of 3-1/2" x 1/2" Mossy Meadow card stock. Use small amount of SNAIL Adhesive to adhere Mossy Meadow strip across top of music DSP; add Reindeer Paper Clip. Use SNAIL Adhesive to adhere music DSP to front of card at an angle as shown.
8. Holding linen thread and metallic thread together, make a small bow. Adhere to paper clip with a Mini Glue Dot.
9. Use Big Shot and Framelits Die to cut "Joy" from Cherry Cobbler paper stock. Apply over music DSP with Fine Tip Glue Pen or tiny dots of Tombow Liquid Glue.
Now you're ready to add a holiday greeting on the inside and share with one of your favorite people!!!