|Click on image for closer look.|
* Jingle All the Way - Sentiment (2015 Holiday Mini Catalog)
* Among the Branches - Snowflakes (2015 Holiday Mini Catalog)
* Basic Gray Card Stock (8-1/2" x 5-1/2")
* Smokey Slate Card Stock (5-1/4" x 4")
* Shimmery White Card Stock (4" x 3-7/8"; 3" x 3-7/8"; 2" x 3-7/8")
* Basic Gray Archival Stampin' Pad (2015 Holiday Mini Catalog)
* Smokey Slate Classic Stampin' Pad
* Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
* Sleigh Ride Edgelits Dies
* Dazzling Details (Clear Glitter Glue)
* SNAIL Adhesive
1. Score 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" card stock at 4-1/4"; fold away from score line to create card.
2. Adhere Smokey Slate card stock to front of card.
3. Use Edgelits Dies to cut the trees from 4" x 3-7/8" Shimmery White card stock; the houses from 3" x 3-7/8" Shimmery White card stock; and the sleigh from 2" x 3-7/8" Shimmery White card stock. Adhere pieces to front of card, with largest on the bottom, smallest on the top, and all three pieces even at the bottom.
4. Use Basic Gray ink to stamp sentiment.
5. Use Smokey Slate ink to stamp snowflakes.
6. Apply small dots of Dazzling Details randomly in sky, in centers of snowflakes, and then trace along top edge of each of the edgelits die shapes. Set aside to dry.
That's it! Didn't I tell you it was easy?!