|Click on image for closer look.|
* Happy Scenes (2015 Holiday Mini Catalog)
* Hardwood Background Stamp
* Soft Suede Card Stock (8-1/2" x 5-1/2"; 4-3/4" x 3-1/2")
* Tip Top Taupe Card Stock (5-1/4" x 4")
* Sahara Sand Card Stock (4-1/2" x 3-1/4")
* Whisper White Card Stock (about 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" for leaf)
* Dazzling Details Glimmer Paper (about 6" x 2" for leaves)
* Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad
* Tip Top Taupe Classic Stampin' Pad
* Crushed Curry Classic Stampin' Pad
* Tangelo Twist Classic Stampin' Pad
* Stampin' Write Markers: Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand, Tip Top Taupe
Accessories and Tools:
* Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
* Woodland Textured Embossing Folder (2015 Holiday Mini Catalog)
* Leaflets Framelits Dies
* Seasonal Frame Thinlits Dies (2015 Holiday Mini Catalog)
* Precision Base Plate (2015 Holiday Mini Catalog)
* Stampin' Sponges
* Linen Thread
* Gold Cording (2015 Holiday Mini Catalog)
* Gold Metallic Thread
* SNAIL Adhesive; Glue Dots; Tombow Liquid Adhesive or Fine-Tip Glue Pen (2015 Holiday Mini Catalog)
1. Score 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" card stock at 4-1/4"; fold away from score line to create card.
2. Use Tip Top Taupe to stamp Hardwood image on 5-1/4" x 4" Tip Top Taupe card stock.
3. Use Big Shot and Woodland Embossing Folder to emboss 4-3/4" x 3-1/2" Sahara Sand card stock.
4. Use Big Shot and Leaflets Die to cut maple leaf from Shimmery White card stock; cut oak leaf and other leaf (don't know what the heck that one is -- maybe elm?) from Glimmer Paper.
5. Use Stampin' Sponge to apply Tip Top Taupe ink to edges of card front, Tip Top Taupe card stock, Soft Suede card stock; Sahara Sand embossed card stock, and tips of leaves (don't worry about trying to get into crevices). Use Stampin' Sponge to daub Crushed Curry ink to Glimmer Paper leaves; repeat with Tangelo Twist.
6. Adhere Tip Top Taupe card stock to front of card; adhere Soft Suede over Tip Top Taupe; adhere Sahara Sand embossed card stock over Soft Suede. Use Tombow Liquid Adhesive to adhere two Glimmer Paper leaves as shown.
7. Use Early Espresso to stamp fall scene on maple leaf. Color in leaves and pumpkins with various shades of markers, and adhere over Glimmer Paper leaves with Stampin' Dimensionals.
8. Hold Linen Thread, Gold Cord, and Gold Metallic Thread together and make a double-loop bow. Adhere over stem of maple leaf with a Glue Dot.
9. Using Big Shot and Precision Plate, cut "grateful" from Soft Suede card stock. Adhere as shown using either Tombow Liquid Glue or Fine-Tip Glue Pen.
That's it! Hope you enjoy this fall-themed card.