So here's my version of Loll's card:
Click on image for closer look.
* Versatile Christmas (2016 Holiday Mini Catalog)
* Cherry Cobbler card stock: 8-1/2" x 5-1/2"
* Cucumber Crush card stock: 5-1/4" x 4"
* Whisper White card stock: 5-1/8" x 3-7/8"
* Merry Moments Designer Series Paper Stack ("DSP"): 2" x 1-1/2" (3)
* Memento Black Ink or Archival Basic Black Stampin' Pad
Accessories and Tools:
* Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
* Softly Falling Embossing Folder (2015 Holiday Mini Catalog)
* Simply Scored Scoring Tool
* Silver Cording Trim: 6" (2015 Holiday Mini Catalog)
* Adhesives: SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals, Tear and Tape
* Green tissue paper: 1-1/2" x 1-1/2"
(Unless otherwise indicated, SNAIL adhesive was used to assemble this card.)
1. Score 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" card stock at 4-1/4"; fold away from score line to create card base.
2. Adhere Cucumber Crush card stock to front of card.
3. Use Big Shot and Embossing Folder to add texture to Whisper White card stock. Note: This is a 6" x 6" embossing folder . . . to achieve the effect of more snow at the top of the card, and none at the bottom, you will need to position the card stock at the bottom (against the crease) of the embossing folder. This gives you a flat surface to stamp the sentiment near the bottom of the card stock.
4. Stamp "'TIS THE SEASON..." about 1/2" from bottom of Whisper White card stock between the embossed snowflakes; adhere card stock to front of card over Cucumber Crush card stock.
5. For each of the three 2" x 1-1/2" pieces of DSP, score at 1/8" from both sides and bottom, leaving one 1-1/2" edge unscored (this is the top of the bag). Trim each of the bottom corners diagonally where the score lines intersect to prevent "bunching" of the paper; fold sides and bottom to back and use Bone Folder to reinforce fold. Apply a small amount (about 1") of Tear and Tape across the top edge on the back of the DSP (the tape should not cover the folded edges). Cut the 6" of Silver Cording into three 2" pieces (one for each bag). Remove backing from Tear and Tape, and adhere edges of cording to Tear and Tape to create bag handle. Pinch one corner of the 1-1/2" x 1-1/2" tissue and fan the rest of it out a little to create fluff of tissue emerging from top of bag; attach tissue to Tear and Tape over the cording.
6. Apply Tear and Tape to back of bag across the bottom (over the folded edge); apply Stampin' Dimensional to the back of the bag closer to the top of the bag (over the tissue is ok). Repeat for remaining two bags. Remove backing from Tear and Tape and Stampin' Dimensionals and position bags evenly across the front of card.
That's all there is to it! Now you're ready to shop 'til you drop for Christmas gifts!