Tuesday, September 1, 2015

September Class Projects

Howdy, folks!  It feels like FOREVER since I've done a class . . . and actually, the last one was in June.  (July was my annual anniversary open house, so no classes -- just quick and easy make & takes.)

In any event, my August break is now over and I'm getting back on schedule.  Beginning with my September classes, we will be making at least one Christmas card, one seasonal card, and one technique card (3D items may occasionally be substituted for cards) each month.  Below are photos of my inspiration for the September class cards.  Although what we make will be substantially the same as those pictured, there may be a few changes here and there.  See my Upcoming Stampin' Events for details about September classes.

 
 
Hope to see you soon!
 
Cath  ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment